External Evaluation of Narragunnawali
“Reconciliation Australia should be commended for the open approach that they have taken to the evaluation of Narragunnawali, the responsiveness to interim findings and adjustments to the program, as well as a commitment to continue to work with schools and early services to improve the lives of Indigenous students, and enable non-Indigenous students to learn about the history, culture, language and special place of Australia’s First Peoples.” - Narragunnawali Research Report 8
The Australian National University Centre for Social Research and Methods (ANU-CSRM) and the Social Research Centre (SRC) partner on an ongoing, external evaluation of Reconciliation Australia’s Narragunnawali program. This evaluation has been in place since the program began in 2015.
The evaluation aims to:
• enable evidence-based changes and updates to the program within and beyond the project plan
• report program successes and challenges to stakeholders and funding partners.
Previously published Narragunnawali research reports can be accessed in full by visiting the ANU Centre for Social Research & Methods website.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND IDEAS
"The Narragunnawali site is such a fantastic and rich source of resources - it’s an educator’s dream!" - Teacher, June 2021
We love receiving questions, suggestions and success stories from teachers, educators and other members of educational communities across the country. The Narragunnawali program and online platform wouldn’t be what it is today without the continued feedback and ideas from the wider reconciliation in education community of practice. Be part of the process and have your say in the User Experience Survey:
Other ways to share your feedback and ideas include:
• Use the 'Give Feedback' button on any professional learning or curriculum resource page to share your experience of using that resource, including positive stories of how you used it as well as any challenges and opportunities you found.
• Click the 'Suggest a RAP Action' link at the bottom of the RAP Actions list to put forward an Action not already covered by the existing list.
Please contact us for further support or to:
• invite the Narragunnawali team to contribute to a reconciliation in education-related research forum, consultation session or policy review
• suggest opportunities for knowledge exchanges or co-authored publications
• learn more about our terms and conditions for data collection/dissemination.
CONTACT AND COLLABORATE WITH US!
Contact us to:
• learn more about the Narragunnawali and wider Reconciliation Australia team's involvement in research, policy and/or advocacy campaigns.
• invite our team to contribute to a future reconciliation in education-related research forum, consultation session or policy review.
For tips on monitoring and evaluating your own school or early learning service's RAP progress, click here.