A stakeholder list is useful for:
- designing, implementing and reviewing RAP initiatives
- developing ongoing working relationships with members of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community and other key stakeholders.
Tell stakeholders about your RAP and that you would like to include them on your stakeholder list.
The list can help you:
- build awareness in the wider community about your RAP
- gain support for your reconciliation efforts
- progress activities in your school or early learning service.
Check your list for people or organisations when you need advice or help on projects and activities in your school or early learning service.