Our Vision for reconciliation is for our children and their families, our staff and our community to:
· Better understand Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and heritage through a range of respectful learning experiences.
· Acknowledge past colonial wrongs and move forward with a positive and respectful attitude.
· Recognise, celebrate and embrace the richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, and value the continued role these cultures play in our local community and Australia wide.
· Recognise and value cross-cultural similarities and differences.
· Strive for equality and equity for all Australians.
Cultural Competence for Staff
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People in the Classroom
Welcome to Country
Celebrate National Reconciliation Week
Build Relationships with Community
Teach about Reconciliation
Explore Current Affairs and Issues
Acknowledgement of Country
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flags
Take Action Against Racism
Staff Engagement with RAP
Celebrate RAP Progress
Recognise and Respect Rights